Here you can get Free WordPress themes and plugins safely without any malicious code. Also, you can learn how to download premium Woocommerce themes and plugins for free and what you should pay attention to. Do you want WooCommerce Zoho Inventory Integration for free?
Last Updated: 2021-01-20 13:48:45
Free Download WooCommerce Zoho Inventory Integration (Latest Version) Nulled
WooCommerce Zoho Inventory Integration Demo Link: Last Updated: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-zoho-inventory-integration/22980240
Woocommerce Zoho Inventory integration plugin is an add-on that requires the ‘wooCommerce’ plugin. View wooCommerce plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/).
We’ve developed this add-on especially for businesses which would have require daily, weekly or monthly inventory. This plugin will manage the inventory automatically.
It provides full catalog sync with Zoho Inventory which will sync your wooCommerce store products, customer details and Order info with Zoho Inventory modules like Contacts(Customers), Items(Products) and Sales Orders.
It also supports bi-directional inventory synchronization between wooCommerce Products and Zoho Inventory.
To set up an integration between wooCommerce and Zoho Inventory, you will need to have:
- A wooCommerce Store
- A live Zoho Inventory account
- Set up the connection between wooCommerce and Zoho easily
- Different ways to synchronize: automatic, manual
- Synchronize Product data
- Synchronize Customer info
- Synchronize Order info
- Two way synchronization Product data
- Connect Zoho Inventory to wooCommerce easily.
- Create an account on Zoho.
- Get Zoho Authtoken from account settings.
- Insert Authtoken to wooCommerce Zoho Connector.Connect and enjoy the extension.
- Synchronize product data from wooCommerce to Zoho Inventory OR Zoho Inventory to wooCommerce
- Synchronize product info including stock quantity, price, product name, SKU code, and details.
- You can synchronize product data whenever store managers create a new product in wooCommerce.
- Synchronize Customer and their order info from your wooCommerce into Zoho Inventory
- When customers placed order then that order info. will syncs to Zoho inventory.
- wooCommerce order info. is synced to Order object in Zoho.
- Customer info will be synced from woocommerce to Zoho inventory.
- Automatic syncing for ease of management
- Merchants that want to stay in control of the syncing process can synchronize manually.
- Synchronize all data to Zoho with one click in the setting section.
- Synchronize all data currently sitting in queue to Zoho manually.
- Go to individual/multiple products, customers, orders to sync each one manually to Zoho.
- Easily map data fields
- Data fields are automatically mapped from wooCommerce to Zoho.
- No need to map fields manually.
- No need for complicated knowledge to match fields between wooCommerce and Zoho.
- Export all wooCommerce products from your wooCommerce store to your Zoho Inventory account in a single click.
- Manage log files.
- Bi-directional inventory synchronization between wooCommerce Products and Zoho Inventory
e.g. Automatically increase product stock at wooCommerce store if you increase it at Zoho Inventory or vice versa.
How to integrate?
- Install and activate ‘wooCommerce Zoho Inventory Integration’ plugin and go to the plugin settings screen.
- Provide Zoho Inventory Authtoken
- To obtain an Authtoken, login into your Zoho Account and click Here(https://accounts.zoho.com/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=ZohoInventory/inventoryapi)
- Copy the Authtoken and enter into plugin settings screen.
- Take advantage of automation tools to synchronize data from wooCommerce to Inventory. Stop using worksheet programs to transfer data from wooCommerce to Inventory. wooCommerce Zoho Inventory Integration will take on all of the heavy lifting for you.
- Easy synchronization setup and setting – No data duplication. Using an inventory program is difficult enough. We understand not everybody loves to code, and complicated settings can turn off company managers easily. wooCommerce Zoho Inventory Integration plugin will transform the data transferring process into a much easier task. You simply need to look for the Authtoken for the Zoho in your account settings. Sync once and enjoy the benefits every single day.
- Two way synchronization Product Data : Automatically increase product stock at wooCommerce store if you increase it at Zoho Inventory or vice versa.
- “wooCommerce” is a trademark of WooThemes.
- “Zoho Inventory” is a trademark of ZOHO Corporation.
- This plugin is not affiliated with or endorsed by WooThemes or ZOHO Corporation.
- Bi-directional inventory synchronization means, only those products that have been sync from Woo-Commerce to Zoho can be Bi-directionally synchronize. it will not sync new products from Zoho to wooCommerce, also if there are old products exist in Zoho it will not be sync to Woo-Commerce.
You can also download free WordPress plugins here.
You can also download free woocommerce themes here.
You can also download free woocommerce plugins here.