Here you can get Free WordPress themes and plugins safely without any malicious code. Also, you can learn how to download premium Woocommerce themes and plugins for free and what you should pay attention to. Do you want WooCommerce Waiting List | Pre-sale List | Back In Stock Notifier for free?
Last Updated: 2021-01-13 13:53:22
Free Download WooCommerce Waiting List | Pre-sale List | Back In Stock Notifier (Latest Version) Nulled
WooCommerce Waiting List | Pre-sale List | Back In Stock Notifier Demo Link: Last Updated: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-waiting-list/27000404
WooCommerce Waiting List
WooCommerce Waiting List module can build up a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify these customers automatically when products come back in stock. You’ll see your sales and your customers’ satisfaction increase.
Admin will be able to plan a pre-launch for some products and create a mailing list of users before making them available for sale. Admin will have the possibility to create a list of potential customers interested in one or more products of your e-commerce.
Why choose our plugin?
All our products are meeting the WordPress quality standards including security, quality, performance and modern coding standards. For this, We are also awarded with WP Requirements Compliant Badge by Envato for our CodeCanyon Profile.
- Admin can Enable/Disable the module functionality for the customers.
- Customers can join the waiting list for the outofstock products so they will be notified once the product will be available.
- Admin can set the join waiting list text which will be visible by the customers.
- Admin can enable the option so that mails will be automatically send to the users when the product becomes available.
- Admin can exclude multiple products in which customer cannot join the waiting list.
- Admin can view list of products at backend in which customers joined the waiting list.
- Guest users can also join the waiting list by providing their emails.
- Admin can send mail manually from the WooCommerce Waiting List menu at backend.
- Admin can delete the waiting list after informing customers about the product.
- Admin can manually add the user to the waiting list from backend.
- Admin can also perform bulk actions for the waiting list as well as customers.
- Pagination is there for speeding up the process and providing the fastest result.
- Admin can also see the date that when the customer is joined the waiting list.
- Admin can check that whether the customer is registered or not in the waiting list.
- There is also a support for variable products.
- Admin can manually remove user from the waiting lists.
- Customers can check the product waiting lists from my account page in which they have joined.
- Customers can leave from the waiting list.
- Customers are also able to see that when they have joined the waiting list.
- Customers can perform search operations to save their time.
- There is also a pagination for customer’s end for the fastest results.
- Customers can check the products in which they have joined the waiting list becomes available or not from the list.
- WooCommerce Email templates are added for waiting list mails.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
Visit this URL for documentation of the plugin – User Guide
Dear Customers, if you have any question/query with the plugin or need any special customizing, please contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as possible. If you have a moment, please rate our plugins, We’ll appreciate it very much!….Thank you.
v 1.0.0 Initial Release
You can also download free WordPress plugins here.
You can also download free woocommerce themes here.
You can also download free woocommerce plugins here.