Here you can get Free Code templates and PHP scripts safely without any malicious code. Also, you can learn how to download premium Woocommerce themes and plugins for free and what you should pay attention to. Do you want PullOuts – jQuery Slide-out Widgets for free?
Last Updated: 2021-01-20 13:50:17
Free Download PullOuts – jQuery Slide-out Widgets (Latest Version) Nulled
PullOuts – jQuery Slide-out Widgets Demo Link: Last Updated: https://codecanyon.net/item/pullouts-jquery-slideout-widgets/2680810
PullOuts allows to grab any piece of content from a web page and display it as a pullout widget. Whether it’s a block of text, images, shopping cart, login, search or subscription form, a video or any other content – you can make it a pullout.
Easy to use code generator will help you to set your widgets in seconds. Flexible settings: multiple triggers to active your pullouts, unlimited colors, hundreds of icons and dozens of animation effects will enhance your website and amaze your visitors.
- Flexible pullout widget positioning on top, right, bottom or left side.
- Multiple pullout triggers:
- on mouse click;
- on mouse hover;
- timer countdown;
- page count;
- when specified element appears on the screen.
- Unlimited widget colors.
- 289 slick icons for pullout tabs.
- 32 sliding animation effects.
- Multiple styles for pullout tabs: square, rounded corners, borders, combination of the above.
- CSS3 vertical and horizontal tabs.
- Pullout speed control.
Requirements & Browser Compatibility
PullOuts requires jQuery 1.7+ and jQuery UI 1.8+ libraries, which are included into the package.
Fully compatible with all modern browsers including: Internet Explorer 9 and 10, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
Internet Explorer 7 and 8 don’t support CSS3 enhancements like shadows, rounded corners and vertical tabs, but functionality of the script is still intact.
- Fixed: OFF switch for mobile devices wasn’t working.
- Removed clearfix class, since it wasn’t used.
- Improved: removed dependency on jQuery.browser since it’s no longer exist in jQuery 1.9+.
- Fixed: Icon was not being reflected in the Code Generator after importing widget settings.
- Fixed: cookie wasn’t being read correctly.
- Fixed: tab icons didn’t display in IE and Opera.
- Fixed: widgets stopped working in IE7/8. Some dimension getters were returning NuN, which weren’t correctly validated.
You can also download free WordPress plugins here.
You can also download free woocommerce themes here.
You can also download free woocommerce plugins here.