Here you can get Free WordPress themes and plugins safely without any malicious code. Also, you can learn how to download premium Woocommerce themes and plugins for free and what you should pay attention to. Do you want Multi Merchant Hyperlocal System for WooCommerce for free?
Last Updated: 2021-01-20 13:56:38
Free Download Multi Merchant Hyperlocal System for WooCommerce (Latest Version) Nulled
Multi Merchant Hyperlocal System for WooCommerce Demo Link: Last Updated: https://codecanyon.net/item/marketplace-hyperlocal-system-for-woocommerce/22774461
Marketplace Hyperlocal System for WooCommerce
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
Multi-Vendor Hyperlocal Marketplace Plugin for WooCommerce focuses on reaching out to a crowd of a particular area or around that area.
This helps to study the temperament and needs of the locales better hence this would be add-on benefit for any business.
When planning to establish an e-commerce store, one should focus on targeting a specific mass. Obviously, if the focus is laid on a discrete part of anything, one can achieve extremely productive results.
Multi-Vendor Hyperlocal Marketplace Plugin for WooCommerce is based on a similar concept. Using this plugin, users can aim to provide services, completely on the basis of a local approach.
This way the business objectives can be met more effectively.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Marketplace Hyperlocal System for WooCommerce
- An excellent way to reach out to a generic crowd to provide exquisite services.
- The admin adds multiple locations, based on where the stores are established.
- In the admin panel Shipping rates on the basis of the distance and the weight can be created.
- The admin creates ship rates on behalf of the sellers.
- CSV files to create shipping rates can be uploaded by the admin.
- The admin adds radius, distance, and weight units.
- The seller can add it’s origin in the seller panel.
- Sellers can add shipping rates through CSV files.
- Customers can enter a location and buy products from the nearest seller’s store.
- The customer can change the location simply by clicking on the Navigator icon.
- The admin can configure single seller checkout or checkout with multiple seller products.
- Admin can restrict access to the shop and category pages to customers.
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 1.2.0"
v 1.2.0 Enhancement - Added address type to show store for mentioned region Enhancement - Allowed Map to list street address. Fix - Resolved shipping rate deletion issue. Fix- Imporve shipping calculation issue. ```
v 1.1.0 New - Single seller checkout feature. New - Restrict a user to access the category and shop page. Update - Updated Shipping calculator via new API. Fix - Fixed issues and validations at the admin end and front end. Fix - Fixed city-wise filter confliction. Fix - Fixed CSS of the popup which is asking for customer address.
v 1.0.0 Initial release
You can also download free WordPress plugins here.
You can also download free woocommerce themes here.
You can also download free woocommerce plugins here.